The real estate market has changed quite a bit in the last year. Interest rates have gone up, but are still historically low. Inventory is still very low, and although demand has waned, its still there. The following advice can help you deal with a shifting real estate market:
- Remain informed: Keep abreast of the most recent market developments. You will be better able to comprehend the status of the market right now and foresee any changes that might have an impact on your decision to purchase or sell.
- Be adaptable: Be receptive to various communities, home kinds, and pricing points. This can improve your chances of discovering a home that suits your requirements and price range.
- Get pre-approved: If you’re a buyer, think about obtaining a mortgage pre-approved. This can also make you a more appealing candidate to sellers and help you determine how much you can afford to spend on a home.
- Act immediately when you locate a home you like: In a market that moves quickly, it’s crucial to be ready to act quickly. This can entail having your finance lined up or being ready to make an immediate offer.
- Be reasonable; know what you want and what you can afford, and be ready to make concessions if necessary.
- Be persistent and patient. The process of purchasing or selling a home can be lengthy, particularly if the market is competitive.
If you have questions about a property you are thinking about selling, or just questions in general, visit us at www.nolabuyshouses.com or give us a call at 504 264 1407